Why invest in the bowling alley business?
Simple. The bowling business is a stable, predictable, cash-based enterprise that offers a compelling ROI.
Bowling is a solid investment
Investing in a new bowling center can easily provide:
- A payback in less than four years
- An operating cash flow of up to 40%
- Performance resistant to a down economy
- A cash-based business with no receivables and low inventory
Bowling has universal appeal
Young or old, novice or pro, people enjoy bowling for:
It’s also easy to learn, a destination activity, and offers 365 days of fun, in any kind of weather.
Bowling has a strong global participation
Here are the facts:
- Bowling is the largest participatory sport in the world
- More than 100 million people in over 95 countries bowl at least one game a year
- 71 Million people in USA bowl every year
- There are more than 210,000 bowling lanes in 11,600 centers worldwide
- The United States has more than 5,000 bowling centers
Bowling is a proven attraction
Bowling has a well-established market demand you can easily capitalize on by offering a broad mix of special attractions. It’s also the centerpiece of entertainment facilities with multiple profit centers. Whether a traditional center, family entertainment center (FEC), or blend of ten-pin bowling equipment, mini-bowling and other attractions, bowling venues can generate dependable revenues all year long.